Welcome to the 2020 Season at Paradise Valley!
We hope that you and your families are healthy. Please keep doing all you can to stay that way and prevent the spread of COVID – 19.
Golf is a healthy activity that can be adapted to respect the current physical distancing requirements and allow golfers the opportunity to enjoy the great outdoors. Here are the recommendations and policies as laid out by the Alberta Golf Industry Associations that must be followed while they are on the golf course property.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and regularly.
- Limit touch points during your day, minimize contact as much as possible.
- Hand sanitizer solutions will be available at the Pro Shop & Clubhouse take out window but you’re recommended to bring your own supply of hand sanitizer.
- Arrive at the golf course no more than 5 minutes prior to your tee time.
- Do not congregate before or after your round. Please leave the golf course property after your round is concluded.
- Physical distancing of 6 feet (2 meters)
- Don’t congregate in groups, don’t shake hands or high five.
- STAY HOME – If you are not feeling well.
- STAY HOME – If you are experiencing COVID – 19 symptoms
- STAY HOME – If someone in your household has COVID -19 symptoms or if you were out of the country the within the last 14 days.
Tee Time Reservations
- During this time, all golfers MUST have a pre-booked tee time. You CAN call from the parking lot and we will do our best to fit you in if you have not planned ahead. (403) 526-3330 x1
- Tee time intervals have been extended to 12 mins to create more space and limit overall guests
- Non-members may book tee times 24 hours prior by calling the proshop – sorry no online booking. Members can book further ahead.
Arrival / Check In
- Follow the signs and instructions on the course: Physical distancing is required, Hand Sanitizer Stations, Current Policies, Directions.
- Remain in your vehicle until 5 minutes before your tee time.
- A drive-through window has been installed at the Pro Shop to help ease the tee time check in procedures.
- Efforts have been taken to make check in as touchless as possible with Debit or Credit Card tap payment. The credit /debit machine is wiped down with sanitizer after each use.
Driving Range / Practice Facilities & Putting Green
- The driving range is open. Only every 2nd hitting station will be available to use, to encourage proper social distancing. Range balls and baskets will be sanitized after each use.
- The chipping green and practice bunker are closed
- Please do not congregate in large groups around these areas. A maximum of 6 people at one time using the driving range & practice facilities.
- Please be respectful of your fellow golfers and keep practice time to a minimum if other golfers are waiting to use them.
Power Carts & Rentals
- Power carts available for seniors and those physically unable to walk the course.
- They will be thoroughly washed, disinfected and staged spaciously for each guest use.
- One rider per cart with the exception of players from the same household. We’ll do our best to keep up with demand but there may be times when carts are unavailable.
- Pull carts are available to rent and are being sanitized in between each use.
- No club rentals will be available.
- Proceed to the tee only after the group ahead has left the teeing surface. Please do not tee off early.
- The Pro Shop staff will announce when to tee off.
- Maintain physical distancing on the tees and on the greens.
- Groups will NOT play through other groups. Keep up an appropriate pace. The flagstick must remain in the hole at all times.
- Do not touch the flagstick. Just use your putter to remove the ball from the hole
- Benches have been removed or a sign has been placed to not sit on benches
- The Pro Shop retail operations will be closed but we can sell product through our window and bring it out to you.
- Washroom available in the Pro Shop only. Course washrooms are closed